GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE - Online shop
These general conditions of sale govern all relations between: Jerome De Franc and its customers on the Internet (hereinafter the "customer").
Before any transaction, the customer acknowledges having read them and expressly declares to accept them when he clicks on the «I accept» box.
1. General conditions of sale When placing the order, the customer acknowledges having read the general conditions of sale displayed on the screen (name, price, components, cost of services, etc.) and expressly declares to accept them without reservation. The transmission of the order and its confirmation by the customer materialize his full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of sale, which are the only ones applicable to the order.
2. Order The customer submits the order by clicking on the "Cart" box. The order is displayed in a summary containing all the elements that the customer confirms by clicking on the "I have read and accept the general conditions of sale" box in the menu bar. Jerome de Franc's automatic registration systems are considered to be proof of the nature, content and date of the order.
3. Order confirmation Jerrome De Franc confirms order acceptance to the customer via e-mail. The sale can be considered concluded only from the moment of payment by the customer and receipt of the payment by Jerome De Franc No new order can be placed if all previous orders have not been regularly paid. The same applies to the transfer of ownership of the goods, which will only take place upon receipt by Jerome De Franc of the amounts due from the customer.
4. Prices All prices indicated are in Euros. The price invoiced to the customer is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by Jerome De Franc. The payment for products and services is made by credit card, in a secure environment, on the server of our service provider.
5. Terms of payment The ordered product (s) will / will be confirmed upon receipt of your credit card payment.
6. The security of the private sphere (National Commission for Information and Freedom) Jerome De Franc has an obligation to protect your privacy. All personal data collected when connecting to our online shop will be used exclusively to fulfill your order. We will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to anyone (in particular not to third parties).
7. Information Required By placing an order through the site , you consent to the use by Jerome De Franc of the personal data concerning you, which you have communicated or which are collected through the operation of the site. These data (names, e-mail address, postal address, credit card number with relative expiry date, etc.) are necessary to process your orders.
Following the communication of your e-mail address and your mobile phone number, Jerome De Franc reserves the right to send you by e-mail, for example information concerning our products, our current promotions and our latest news. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please let us know by clicking on the text specifically provided for this purpose to cancel your subscription.
8. Security of personal data Orders (containing information about your account) are sent via a secure server. All the information you write is encrypted by the security program (SSL) before it is transmitted to us. Furthermore, all message transmissions are protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
If you have any questions about the products or about your order:
Jerome De Franc
– +33 06 12 80 46 56